The Mark Kaye Show PHATSCOOTER Fourth of July Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES FOR INTERNET CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Agreement to Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s (“You”, “Your”) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of The Mark Kaye Show (“Sponsor”, “Our”, “We”) which are final and binding as it relates to the content. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
2. Eligibility: The Mark Kaye Show internet contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all customers who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who are the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in their state of residence as of the date of entry. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions. Employees of the Sponsor and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsorship: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Mark Kaye Show, 11700 Central Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on 06/20/2019 at 12:01AM EST and ends on 07/04/19 at 11:59PM EST (“Entry Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, You will be required to visit www.markkayeshow.com and follow instructions to electronically complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form. You will be asked to provide basic contact information, including your name and email address to enter. You must be the owner of the email account from which your entry is made. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Famous IRL designs. You understand you are providing your information to Sponsor and/or Administrator and not to Famous IRL designs. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested with information that is valid on the date of the drawing to be eligible. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited
6. Drawing and notification: On or about July 4th, 2019, winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will attempt to notify Winners via email to the email address they entered during entry, within five (5) days following the winner selection. Winners will be announced on social media. We shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries at Sponsor’s discretion.
7. Prizes: Winner will receive 1 PHATSCOOTER PHATTY Electric Scooter, $200 Gift Card to FamousInRealLife.com, and other various prizes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, if applicable, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor or Administrator. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Odd: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or on the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrants it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person, whether or not an entrant, to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize any sponsor owned website or mobile application or related social networking site, the entry process, or otherwise interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney fees) and diligently pursue all remedies against any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Released Parties”) from and against any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. Entrants waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Florida, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except where prohibited by law, each entrants agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of this Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Mark Kaye Show, 11700 Central Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32224, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners Lists requests will only be accepted after the Entry Period.